Wednesday, January 24, 2007


The Devil Director

D W Griffith, in your lifetime (for your sake, I wish it were a short one), you managed to ridicule every major minority group in the United States. For that simple reason, I hope you're burning comfortably in Hell (where you rightly belong, you sick bastard). You are the most racist bastard I'm glad I never met.

In Birth of a Nation, you condemned African Americans to hell, and glorified the Ku Klux Klan and their heinous ideology.

In Martyrs of the Alamo, you had a hand in painting a fictitious picture of Mexicans as invaders, of land that belonged to them.

In Broken Blossoms, you cast a white man in a role, and commanded him to open his eyes no more than a millimeter wide, because to your inferior knowledge, that's how "yellow man" looks.

You disgust me, you racist fuckwit.

Posted by selina at 12:09 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment